Across the spectrum of adult medical care, we’ve got you covered from head to toe.
- Preventative care and wellness exams for adults 18 and over
- Same-day sick visits.
- Management of chronic disease, i.e. Hypertension, Diabetes, High cholesterol, Thyroid disorders, Congestive heart failure
- Women’s health – gynecological exams, contraception
- Geriatric medicine specializing in adults >/= age 65 and older with complex medical issues, functional assessment, cognitive/memory evaluations
- Minor surgical procedures – skin tag removal, toenail removal
- Cardiac testing (ECG, holter monitor)
- Lung function testing (Pulmonary function tests)
- On-site Bone densitometry to screen and monitor for Osteoporosis
- Pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Metabolic testing and Weight- loss management
- Hearing screen with audiometry
- Joint injections
- Ankle Brachial index test (to screen for peripheral vascular disease)
- In and out catheterization
- Intravenous therapy
- Behavioral Health Agreement with Crossroads Counseling Center in Hickory, NC
- Our patients have direct access to our providers 24/7 via our portal through direct messaging After Hours, 877-676-5668, and for emergencies by calling 911.
- Our office now has TeleHealth better to serve our patients.
Dr. Toma Radut, MD, CMD
Dr. Gabriela Meyer, MD
Dr. David Meyer, MD
Latyeasaral “Tye” Robinson, FNP-C
Petronela “Trina” Matiut, FNP-C
Mo 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tu 8:00am - 5:00pm
We 8:00am - 5:00pm
Th 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fr 8:00am - 5:00pm
607 S. Generals Blvd.
Lincolnton, NC 28092